Financial Information & Donor Privacy
Our donors' privacy is very important to us. Citizens Committee for New York City deeply values all gifts to sustain our mission.
To protect the privacy of our donors, we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations to Citizens Committee for New York City. All online credit card transactions are conducted over a secure server.
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organizations.
- We offer donors the option to remain anonymous.
- Donors may request not to receive our solicitations at any time.
- Donors may request not to receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.